When you need hot water in the kitchen, it has to travel a long distance from the tank to the kitchen sink. This causes wastage of heat along the way. The water eventually reaches the kitchen, but not with the desired temperature. With a new undersink water heater, you can get hot water instantly. As the water is heated at the point-of-use, you will no longer have to take cold tea!
- Benefits of the Point-of-Use Heaters
- Popular Products in Amazon
- Customer Reviews and Comments
- Advice You Should Know When Buying
Benefits of the Point-of-Use Heaters
- They do away with warmth being wasted as the water travels from the tank to the sink
- Its easy for you to install the best under sink water heaters with simple hand tools
- They use little power while saving time that is spent on heating water
- They are highly portable to enable you carry it around especially when moving houses
- Some have an attached shower that you can use while on outdoor activities
Popular Products in Amazon
1. The Reliance 6 2-SSUS-K 2.5 Gallon Water Heater
This product uses a single stainless steel heating element that is 120 volt 1500 watt. It is rated among the best under sink water heaters because it can heat up to 2.5 gallons of water. The Reliance 6 is an electronic device that comes with a 6-year warranty.
2. Bosch GL2.5 Ariston 2 1/2 Gallon Indoor Electric Point-of-Use Mini-Tank Water Heater
This one can work either independently or with another water heating system. The Bosch point of use heater is largely used indoors has the capacity to heat 2.5 gallons of water. It can easily be installed and saves on your kitchen space. It measures 14 inches by 14 inches by 10 1/4inches and weighs just 16 pounds. It has a glass lining to ensure it lasts long. Similarly, it is 120 volts and 1500 watts.
3. Eccotemp L5 Portable Tank-less Water Heater and Outdoor Shower
This is a unique portable water heater as well as an outdoor shower. It functions just as an ordinary under the sink water heaters, but it has an attached shower head. This enables you to shower with hot water even when on outdoor activity like hiking. For the shower function, it needs an external gas to pump some 20-80 PSI of water pressure. There is an attached gas regulator for you to control the desired pressure. The heater functions on ignition from 2 D cell batteries.
Customer Reviews and Comments
Most customers who have used these heaters before say that they are very ideal. Some say that they have used them for a long time without being disappointed. With easy installation procedures, anyone can fix the heater. Similarly, they applauded the water heater with an outdoor shower. However, some customers have complained that some of the heaters come with a short power cord. This is not a major problem as you can extend using a standard power cable.
Advice You Should Know When Buying
Before buying the heater it is good to consider the location of the power source. If it is far away, you may consider installing a power socket on the wall nearer the sink. It may look awkward to draw power from another room. In addition, long power cables may pose a risk to people in the house. Amazon has a wide variety of these heaters at affordable prices. If you order today, it will take a day or so for it to be shipped and delivered. Shipping is free of charge.
Because it heats the water as you use it, the under sink heater is ideal for all points of use. Anyone can easily install them with typical hand tools. Order yours today for between $ 120 to $180 and get it tomorrow. With this heater, you do not need to waste any more time, power and money.